There are all types of carpet cleaners out there. When you search for a professional cleaner it can be overwhelming because of how many options there are to choose from. There are some people that just decide to do it themselves. Finding a professional carpet cleaning service is not as difficult as it seems to be.
There is only one thing you have to do when searching for a professional cleaner. ASK QUESTIONS! There is a minimum of 10 questions you should be asking when searching for a professional carpet cleaning service.
- What cleaning method is used at the time of service?
- What type of equipment is used at the time of service?
- Are your cleaning solutions environmentally friendly?
- What is the extent of your training in the carpet cleaning industry?
- How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
- Are your technicians IICRC certified?
- How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
- Do you vacuum prior to cleaning?
- What type of furniture do you move?
- What will your cleaning solution remove from my carpet?
These are all basic questions you should be asking when hiring a professional carpet cleaner. Now you can get more into depth when dealing with pet urine odor removal, specialty spot removal, or emergency water removal. Those types of services often require special types of equipment and chemicals in order to reach maximum results.
Asking the right questions will define the experience you will have at the time of service. Not only is it best to find a company that dedicates themselves to consumer education, but they must guarantee their work at a minimum of 20 days after their services are rendered.
Carpet cleaning can be widely misunderstood if you do not know what to look for when hiring a cleaning service. We understand that as a consumer you can be skeptical before hiring a carpet cleaning company to come into your home.
As long as you follow these simple steps your experience with any service professionals should be easy and enjoyable. Pure Solutions has answers to any questions you may have serving Riverside, CA and surrounding areas, call 951-787-8787.